mardi 10 janvier 2012

Prequel

" Bist du bereut für den Trip deines Lebens ? " fragt eine Postkarte an meiner Wand.

"Yes" is the usual answer. And for this I have to be gratefull to a lot of people. Hopefully they read this and they know whom I'm thinking about.

Anyway I learned a lot about a lot of things in a long trip I have already (and long enough!) spoken about right here in LILN. Now this part of the story starts actually almost two years ago with this photo :

I had the chance to meet another chilean guy when I was in Germany, and he showed us all his "potential" suring one very particular night :

Now, I wont tell why it took me so long so come to see you guys, but I managed in a plane that landed in Santiago on the 17th of December, 2011.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire